Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Damaged Hair

I promise I won't be posting this frequently, but my blog looks so bare since it's new, and I thought this post would be quality enough. This means a lot to me.

I'm the type of girl who blow-drys and straightens her hair every. day. In turn, my hair feels dry and brittle, and it's prone to breakage. I'm trying to grow my hair out to the middle of my back. I want my long hair again! But I am prolonging this process by all of this heat I am subjecting my hair to.

So, today I put my hair styling tools up in the closet out of my daily reach. I will not use them when I do not absolutely need them. (I might make an exception to blow dry my hair, but only when I need to get ready fast, and only then will I use the coolest setting.)

Mark my words: I will have gorgeous, long hair!

Until next time,
Lesly

No comments:

Post a Comment