Monday, May 9, 2011

Trials

Lately, my life has been pretty hectic. After my husband left on his deployment, it went pretty much downhill from there. I'm not going to elaborate on everything that has gone awry in my life, because I don't want to seem whiney, but I will say that it is so easy to feel sorry for myself. It's easy to forget all of my blessings.

I really feel that I am being humbled. These things are happening around me to help me realize that I need to focus on what is truly important. I have noticed, that I am still being looked after. I have wonderful people around me who help me on a daily basis. I am so grateful.

It's very challenging being without my husband in these trying times though. But I can be assured that things will get better eventually. I just need to continue with a "patience in suffering," and I'll learn more quickly of what this life is about.

<3 Lesly

No comments:

Post a Comment